Friday, October 18, 2019
7:00am Registration & Continental Breakfast
7:50am Welcome & Introductions
8:00am Conference Begins
3:45pm Closing Remarks
4:00pm Wine & Cheese Reception
Waterfront Convention Center
2021 State Street, Bettendorf, Iowa
Registration will be open late summer!
All attendees must register. You will be routed to the Genesis Medical Center website to register for this conference and for CMEs.
Learn more about the credits available for your profession.
This all-day, didactic conference will focus on evaluation and treatment of general orthopedic pain and conditions and injuries for the health care professional audience. Emphasized for each condition are clinical diagnostic pearls, physical examination skills, pitfalls to avoid, and a practical treatment approach. Group break-out sessions for hands-on mastery of basic and advanced examination techniques are also included.
Educational Planning & Evaluation
- To provide relevant clinical information that directly translates to enhancing patient care.
- To discuss current topics in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the hand, wrist, elbow, shoulder, spine, knee, foot, and ankle, as well as musculoskeletal tumors.
- To highlight overall key concepts related to general orthopedic conditions and fractures.
- To differentiate and confirm how common orthopedic conditions present themselves.
- To determine how to perform the necessary history and exam for the condition.
- To determine the appropriate initial management and treatment for the condition.
- To differentiate when the patient should see an orthopedic surgeon.
- To identify the types of factors that influence a surgeon’s decision on how or when it is best to proceed with surgery.
- Primary Care Physicians
- Emergency Care Physicians
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
If you would like to participate in our 9th Annual conference,
please contact Jan Schmitz at (563) 459-4027 or via email at email@example.com