Medical Record Request Forms
You can electronically and securely request your medical records by logging onto our patient portal. The medical record request form can be located under the Forms menu.
To manually request your medical records, please complete the following:
- Click on the following link and print the Authorization for Use and Disclosure of Patient Health Information Form.
- Complete, Sign, and Date Form. Include a picture ID of patient requesting medical records.
- Return Form to ORA Orthopedics by:
- Fax to ORA Medical Records: (563) 324-0615 or (309) 762-3690
- Hand Deliver to any Clinic Location
- Mail to ORA Orthopedics
Medical Records Department
2300 53rd Ave.
Bettendorf, IA 52722
Important: A picture ID of patient requesting medical records must be included when faxing or mailing the medical release form. If the medical release form is hand delivered to a clinic location the patient must present a picture ID.
Please allow 7 to 10 business days to complete your request. Once the completed release form with patient picture ID is received in the Medical Records Department, your request will be processed.